Users Who Spiked
HOW WILL YOU TAKE YOUR CBD OIL?
If you are new to CBD, it can be super confusing trying to figure out which brand, strength, or strain to purchase. After all, if you perform a simple search on CBD oil, you will find so many options your brain will spin! So how do you choose one specific one?
First, decide which method you'd like to use to take your CBD oil. You can vape it, take it in liquid form, capsule form, topically, etc. This will narrow it down and make it a lot easier!
There are a few different forms of CBD oil as well as different methods of consumption. Your personal preference will determine which one you will choose.
(This is strictly CBD oil, I will do edibles next time!)
If you are already a smoker, this may be a good option for you! Vape cartridges and oil provide fast relief from pain, stress, and anxiety, as well as many other things.
In fact, it's the fastest method of absorption and begins to work almost immediately! There are, however, cons to vaping, the effects fade faster than any other method as well.
Who needs it?
People who are familiar with smoking will do good with CBD vape pens. Vaping CBD will benefit people the most who suffer from,
· Anxiety and depression
· Chronic pain
Best Vape Brands
· CBDistillary- They offer a wide variety of high quality, flavored vape oil as well as any other CBD product you desire. All their products are natural, organic, and chemical-free as a bonus! On top of that their prices are cheap for quality oil. This company does not use propylene glycol which is a substance that can break down into carcinogens.
· Alternate Vape- This company uses all-natural processes. Instead of using propylene glycol, they use fractioned coconut oil as a thinning agent! They are transparent with their lab testing as well.
What to Look For
When shopping for CBD oil to vape, research the company and make sure it:
· Uses all-natural ingredients.
· Is transparent with lab testing and preferably get third-party lab testing done as well.
· Doesn't use pesticides, solvents, or chemical fertilizers.
· Uses the CO2 extraction method
A CBD Tincture is a dietary supplement which comes in liquid form and has a very potent CBD content. It is created by steeping CBD-rich hemp flowers in grain alcohol and then cooking on low heat for hours.
When the oil is ready it is often mixed with sweet oils such as citrus or mint to give it a better flavor since it can be bitter alone.
How to take it:
Since it is extremely concentrated, you should take it in very small doses. Because it does have a bitter taste, most people take it with food or beverages such as soup, coffee, tea, and salad dressing to balance the tastes.
The most effective way to take it is under the tongue since the membrane there (sublingual artery) allows it to be absorbed quickly and more effectively than just swallowing it.
Hold it under your tongue for at least 1 minute before swallowing. If you do that, you can expect to feel results in about 15 minutes.
Tinctures come in two different forms, drops and sprays.
Sprays are a popular way to get the healing effects of CBD quickly, effectively, and discreetly. Spray a couple of sprays in the cheek area to speed up the absorption process.
Drops are easy because all you do is measure out a dropper full and drop it under the tongue.
Whichever way you decide to use, remember to leave it under the tongue or in your cheek for at least 1 whole minute.
CBD is an anti-inflammatory as well as an analgesic so it can be used for so many different things. It can be used for:
· Chronic pain
· Nausea and vomiting
· Low appetite
There are so many other things CBD can offer! That's the reason it is so popular today!!
A concentrate is a highly potent extract of the hemp plant that contains an extremely high percentage of CBD. You use a dabbing method for most concentrates which means you heat it in your dabbing pen using the coil heater and then inhale through the mouthpiece. You feel the effects almost instantly making it great for immediate pain relief.
There are a few different types of CBD concentrate you may see on CBD websites.
· Wax- this is a more solidified and crystallized oil form.
· Live Resin- This is also a form of wax, but it uses full spectrum CBD and is highly concentrated. This allows you to get the maximum benefits from your CBD wax.
· Budder- Yet another form of wax with a smooth creamy texture.
· Shatter- Purest and most potent form
· Crumble- Crumble is created by letting the extracted CBD substance set out, either naturally or in an oven, and harden.
Capsules are another way you can intake CBD oil. It allows you to get the same benefits without the bitter taste the oil.
When you use a capsule, it could take up to two hours before it kicks in.
There are some advantages to taking a capsule rather than taking it as oil.
· It's discreet and convenient
· It fits in with your normal medication routine
· A quick and easy way to get your CBD intake on the go
· No measuring out your dosage
Topicals are usually in the form of a cream, ointment, gels, patches, and body oils but I'm sure you could find just about anything you are looking for.
Benefits of topicals
· Simple and discreet way to get your daily CBD dosage.
· Quickly feel the effects unlike an edible which could take hours to take effect.
· Great for aches, pains, and swelling.
· Rejuvenates skin.
How to use them
The best way to get the maximum benefit from your topical is to follow the directions on the packaging.
When using a topical, apply liberally (still following directions) on the skin because your body won't absorb a lot of cannabidiol in small amounts through the skin.
Which brands to use
There are some brands that are particularly popular for their CBD topicals. Here are some to check out:
· Kat's Naturals @ katsnaturals.com
· Endoca @ endoca.com
· cbdMD @ cbdmd.com
Now, which form will you use?
Now that you know all the different ways you can take CBD oil, which one will you choose? Dabbing and vaping are the quickest to take effect and the quickest to wear off, making it great for immediate pain relief. Tinctures take about 15-20 minutes to take effect and edibles, (last but not least) take an hour or two to feel relief but ware off slowly so you feel lasting benefits.
I hope you enjoy your CBD oil and keep in mind, if one method doesn't work for you, there are plenty of others to try!
ALWAYS research a company before you decide to trust them with your credit card information and be sure to read any fine print and disclosures.
Please login to post comments on this story