Users Who Spiked
Hi guys! Hope all is well and that everyone is safe and healthy.
Today I wanted to recommend 5 books that I have read either recently or over the years that have really changed my life and inspired me.
1. Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens -This is an incredible coming of age story with the perfect touch of nature, mystery, and murder.
2. The Outsiders by S.E Hinton - A classic novel that is absolutely timeless!
3. The Husband's Secret by Liane Moriarty - A complete page turner, which was written by the same author of Big Little Lies!!!
4. Suite Française by Irène Némirovsky - This novel is a beautiful story that narrates the lives of different characters that live through the second world war. It is hopeful, heartbreaking and everything in between.
5. And the Mountains Echoed by Khaled Hosseini - Any book by Khaled Hosseini is a must read.
Hope you enjoy and are inspired to read a few (if not all) of these!
Please login to post comments on this story