Users Who Spiked
HOW TO GROW YOUR FACEBOOK BUSINESS PAGE
Submitted Date 09/11/2018
There have been a few algorithm changes on Facebook in the past year, chaning the way you are able to grow your audience and followers. I have three tips on how a business is able to grow their page organically, with paid ads, and through Facebook pixels.
Tip #1: Growing Your Page Organically
- Link your Facebook Page to your website.
- Include your Facebook Page in your email.
- Send an email blast to your contacts announcing your Facebook Page launch and invite them to like your page to stay updated on _______.
TIP #2: Growing Your Page With Paid Ads
- When running a compelling Facebook ad (videos work best) target a specific demographic: area they live in, language they speak, job titles, interests, etc.
- If a user visits your page through your website or ad and interacts with a post, Facebook gives you an option to invite users to like your page if they don’t already.
Tip #3: Growing Your Page With Pixels & Look A Like Audiences
- Facebook Pixels and Look A Like Audiences are very powerful tools when retargeting people who have seen your content on social or your website and reaching out to them with other content.
- Look a like audience is made by uploading the emails of your existing prospects or actual clients.
- It is recommended that you have a list size of a minimum of 3000 emails in order for Facebook to match up and to send you quality lookalike traffic.
- How to Create It: Ads Managers—> Create Ad—> Audiences –>Create a Custom Audience.
- A Facebook pixel is code that you place on your website. It tracks certain user activity: conversions from Facebook ads, optimize ads based on collected data, build targeted audiences for future ads, and remarket to qualified leads—people who have already taken some kind of action on your website.
Please login to post comments on this story
Great advice Mariya! I'm always looking for new tricks for social media so thanks a lot for sharing!